GRANT *WRITING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing methods for tracking program outcomes and evaluating program effectiveness. Is also responsible for completing required reports and monitoring program compliance.
- Responsible for submitting accurate and timely reports to funders (HUD, IHCDA, City of Evansville, United Way)
- Responsible for providing a monthly board report on all programs.
- Responsible for monitoring HMIS entry for Aurora programs/employees, including timely and accurate intakes and discharges, assessments, case notes, and services
- Responsible for being liaison to State Data Evaluation Committee
- Responsible for writing grants and program applications as necessary.
- Responsible for assisting administration team (Executive Director, Finance Director, and Program Director) as necessary
- Be point of contact and support for at least one event for our volunteer committees to work with.
- Represent Aurora in the community at fairs, shows as needed.
- Be able to work with volunteers and direct as needed.
- Serve on community groups that focus on different aspects of homelessness.
- As directed by the Executive Director, speak on behalf of Aurora for Aurora with the purpose of raising awareness of Aurora’s programs, fundraising and for homelessness.
Skills Required for the Position:
- Helpful to have experience in social work and/or with skills in Not for Profit systems theory and community organization. Extensive knowledge of community resources and excellent communication, leadership, and supervisory skills.
- Previous experience with the homeless population.
- Must possess a valid operator’s license and be insurable by the agency’s carrier.
Job Type: Full-time
- Evansville, IN
- grant writing (this is a MUST): 1 year
- homeless population: 1 year
- Non-profit: 1 year
Required license or certification: